Annual Accounts Preparation
As members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, we prepare Statutory Accounts for your business in accordance with legal and relevant guidelines complying with the deadlines imposed by HM Revenue & Customs and The Registrar of Companies, where relevant.
We provide a full and detailed set of accounts with all relevant notes, Tax computations and Tax Returns for both Companies and their directors or for Self Assessment Sole Traders and Partners.
We then file all documentation after discussion, explanation and approval by directors and taxpayers.
Periodic Management Accounts
In order to enable a business owner / manager to take better business decisions with relevant and up to date information about the progress that the organisation is making, we can also offer a service to produce Management Accounts at intervals throughout the year either monthly, quarterly or biannually.
These services would include, but are not restricted to :-
- Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet reports
- Statement of Debtors and Creditors
- Full explanation by telephone of the figures produced
- Your quarterly VAT Returns prepared and filed
- Your Annual accounts prepared and filed
- Your PAYE figures reported under the new RTI regulations coming in to force in April 2013
- Company Secretarial and Registered Office services if required
- Personal Tax Returns prepared and filed.
- Access to Tax Advice
- Fixed price payable by 10 Standing Order payments
Contact us to discuss your requirements and to decide the level of service that you would like so that we can provide you with a competitive fixed quote.
We offer a comprehensive service to satisfy the requirements of the PAYE system including:-
- Pre – planned payroll structure maximising taxation efficiency
- Variable data entry facility
- Full production of all HMRC returns including P11D, P14, P35, P45 and P60 including Real Time Information reporting from April 2013.
- Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity / Paternity Pay and redundancy payments.
We offer a full bookkeeping service if required or assistance with software to enable more efficient record keeping by the client.
The benefit of tidier bookkeeping is to reduce the work required by AJR & Co and therefore enable us to reduce your overall accountancy fees.
or call 01296 738668 or 07812 026346