Looking to start your own business
If you want to set out in business in the UK, the requirements of HM Revenue & Customs, Companies House, accounting needs, registration of your business, VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax and Company Secretarial matters and access to finance appear extremely daunting.
We have helped a great many businesses to start up in the last 10 years, whether they have become Sole Traders, Partnerships or Limited Companies or even Community Interest Companies.
We have access to different sources of funding and are registered to act as Business Finance Advisers assisting in locating the right type of finance according to your specific needs.
We carry out the functions needed to get you up and running with your business by taking care of :-
- Company formation and Registration
- Writing up the Company Register and filing the relevant documents with Companies House for the Registered Office ( which can be at our offices ), Share Issue and Accounting Reference Date.
- Registration for PAYE and VAT
- Bookkeeping and payroll services
- Provision of suitable software if you wish to keep your own books
- Cashflow advice
AND all of the above can be provided for a FIXED FEE
or call 01296 738 668 or 07812 026 346