- We provide Taxation services and advice to both businesses and individuals for Tax Compliance and Tax Planning purposes.
- We also assist with HM Revenue & Customs Enquiries and Investigations and provide Insurance cover to pay for fees incurred in the event of an HMRC Inquiry. This service includes dealing with requests for information by post, representation of the client in face to face meetings with HMRC and, if necessary, with the Adjudicator and negotiation to arrive at an appropriate settlement.
- We explain in straightforward and understandable terms our advice, how it works and when it will apply.
For Tax Compliance
- The preparation of Tax Computations and the filing of Tax Returns ( Self Assessment for individuals and CT 600 Returns for Limited Companies ) including Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Corporation Tax is included within the cost of preparation for annual accounts.
- We notify you with details of what you need to pay and when the deadline for payment falls due.
Tax Planning for Individuals
- Minimising taxation between salary and dividends
- Company vehicles or charging business mileage
- Income and Capital Gains on Rental Property
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Capital Gains on asset disposal
- Pension planning
- Business sale, transfer or exit
Tax Planning for Business
- Advice on the best legal entity to use between Sole Trader, Partnership and Limited Company
- Advice on share structures
- Financial method and timing of acquisition of Capital items
- Business car usage and method of finance
- VAT advice including Partial Exemption
- Use of Pension Schemes
- Sub-contractors, IR 35 issues and the Construction Industry Scheme ( CIS )
- Methods of disposal or transfer of the business
or call 01296 738 668 or 07812 026 346