The Additional Restrictions Grants scheme is open until April 30th 2021.
The Buckinghamshire Additional Restriction Grant scheme is open for applications until April 30th.
Buckinghamshire Council has reopened the scheme for two additional rounds of funding for businesses heavily impacted by COVID-19 restrictions during February 2021 and March 2021. Businesses can apply for both rounds of funding through a single form.
To be eligible:
- your business must have experienced a reduction in income of 30% or more during February 2021 (you will need to be able to demonstrate the reduction against February 2020) and/or March 2021 (you will need to be able to demonstrate the reduction against March 2020)
You will not be eligible if:
- you are already eligible for the LRSG (closed, open or sector) from 1 February 2021
- you are a self-employed person already receiving support through the government’s Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
In addition, your business must:
- be based in Buckinghamshire – Milton Keynes based businesses should apply to the Milton Keynes version of this fund
- not have been insolvent, in administration or under a striking off notice on 1 March 2021
- apply for one premises only
- submit one application only, if you are Self-Employed and have multiple business interests
If your income was already affected in February/March 2020, or if you are a new business, you can still apply.
How the Additional Restrictions Grants are calculated
The amount awarded for February 2021 will be determined by the number of employees in the business. The amount awarded for March 2021 will be determined by both the number of employees in the business and by the remaining money available in the ARG fund. It will be consistent with the payments made in February.
Businesses that may not qualify on the criteria of a 30% reduction in turnover can fill in the ‘Additional Information’ box on the application form to explain why they may be eligible, and their applications will be considered. This will be particularly useful for new businesses or businesses whose income was already being impacted in February and March 2020.
The closing date for applications is April 30th. Apply now via the Buckinghamshire Council website.
Contact AJR & Co Ltd for further advice